Information and resources
- The M4 Techical Annex: pdf (updated August 2003 to include University of Edinburgh).
- The M4 Techical Annex: pdf (updated May 2002 to include VUT Brno).
- M4 administrative issues (Contract, cost statements, proposal, management reports, etc.)
- M4 Meetings (Meeting minutes, agendas, slides, etc.)
- Project-only outputs (Internal publications, deliverables, etc.)
- M4 speech recognition - current status and relevant scripts and models.
- Brno meeting recordings
- Channeltrans: A multi-channel version of Transcriber
- mrt.tar.gz: XML DTD and python scripts to convert from trs format output by channeltrans to an XML format (mrt) which brackets speaker turns.
- The ICSI Meeting Recorder Project
- Audio data collection in the ICSI Meeting Recorder Project
- Transcription conventions in the ICSI Meeting Recorder Project
- Papers about the ICSI Meeting Recorder project can be found at the ICSI Speech Group publications site. (Some further papers can also be found at Andreas Stolcke's publications page
- Presentation on the ICSI Meeting Recorder project (by Chuck Wooters, 8 March 2002): pdf
- Three example transcripts from the ICSI Meeting Recorder project (gzipped tar file; trans-13-icsi.dtd)
Other meeting recorder resources
- NIST workshop on meeting data collection, November 2001. With presentations from NIST, MITRE, LDC, ICSI, CMU and University of Washington,
- CMU Meetings Project: homepage/screenshot; Publications
- NIST Meeting Room Project