STARDUST and 2nd external review meeting 5th June 2001
- Recommendations and discussion of appropriate speech recognition tool kits.
- Demonstration of speech recorder.
- Progress with requirement of 12 participants. (to be completed by July 1st)
- Methodology for the picture description data.
- Current status of data acquisition from ‘fast track’ participants.
- Suitability of OLT software to be modified to use participants data for the targets. Data requirements for training, user interface etc.
- Discussion of parameters for consistency methodology (based on 10 repetitions of 10 words).
Speech consistency to be measured automatically by acoustic vectors (per frame). However, this will not analyse the duration of the utterance and this must be considered in the definition of consistency. This may be combined with measures based on speech therapists perceptions. KTH should be contacted to see if they have done similar work. – Action point 27/4/01
- Position on Mark Tatham providing external review for the DoH. Remuneration, frequency of input.
- Progress with work as prescribed by the original research plan.
- Date/Venue next meeting.