- The Durable Equipment costs will not be reimbursed in a single amount (Annex II, Article 23.2): they are reimbursed only for the part of the depreciation period that is covered by the cost statement. Example:
- 6 monthly reporting periods starting on 1st January.
- A piece of equipment is purchased for 10000 EUR+VAT in May.
- In the first cost statement one would claim 2 months of the depreciation period: 2/36 * 100% * 10000 (if it is 100% allocated to the project).
- In each following cost statement one would claim another 6 months: 6/36 * 100% * 10000 (until the end of the project or expiry of the 36 months period).